Friday, May 30, 2008

Overwhelmed, thanks buddies!!

May--Well today, if you do not know, is the official date for teachers' day. Well, as far as I know, today is not only teachers' day, it is my birthday as well. Hmm, did not expect much, because everyone was busy with teachers' day's stuff in the school and on top of that, our mid term exam is just 5 days away. Hmm, furthermore, I am not a kind of person who takes my birthday so important, just want to thank God and my parents that I am where I am now, to express my gratitude to them. Never thought of any birthday parties, it has never even flash through my mind.

Well, God knows. Haha, well, my 6th form mates have find time to plan this not too surprise party for me (Well, I knew they were up to something in the past few days =P). Hmm, but still, it was too overwhelming for me, I was shivering most of the time when I am cutting the cake, it is too overwhelming for me, though myself never thought of having one for myself, but thank God that He gave me friendsss around to celebrate with me, its really too overwhelming...

Thank God for everything, thank God for everyone of you, thanks everyone, thanks dear all 6th form mates!! Thanks Wan Te, Yun Fatt, Eugene x 2, Guan Tyng , Jonathan, Zhuan, Soon Hong, Adeline, Li lin, Pei Yan, Davina, Sook Ann, Zhi Yee, Joanne, Gin Li, Wen Geey, Yi Kee, Jin Bang, Ghoon Hoong, Yeng Ying, Kok Hooi, and all other friends!!!! Thanks Thanks and may God bless you all!!



No comments: