Sunday, May 11, 2008

In Awe of God's work...


It's amazing, unbelieveble, unexplainable.....Well a testimony to hard to keep it to myself...last Fri I had my first meeting together with all the Christian Fellowship's committee, with the English Department. Before this, God had imparted in me a vision and a passion to see my school to experience revival. and that God wants to do something great in the campuses. My vision is Campus for Christ and our theme for the year would be year of Awakening.....well well, this is where God's work take place, It's never me, but Jesus alone shall get all the glory and praise...when i share the vision and the theme, guess what, the Pres and the other committee looked into each other eyes and then turn to me and said: Did you read our mind or we read your mind?! Well well, now i know, it is God who read our mind!!! I was praying for this desprately, and guess what, God listened!!! Hallelujah, May all the Glory and Praise be Unto our Ever Great Father in Heaven!!!

No comments: