Sunday, May 11, 2008

My 2008..


Well, well, well, it has been quite some time since I last posted, or should I say 'visited' my own blog. Haha, well, guess maybe because there were too many things in my mind recently, hmm, haha, well...maybe I can label it as business...Hmm...Its already February, and obviously all of things is up in the running, in all cylinders. This year is a vital year for me, everything I've been doing will come to a real test for me, studies, ministries, relationships and etc. All is down to me to make a decision and say, hmm, its tough but I can still do it, discipline is much the issue. But though it sounds tough, but I believe behind all these test, there is a promise land God has for me, which is waiting for me to inherit it. It is so exciting to know that I have Jesus with me to walk through my life, things that He is going to show me, ways that He will guide me to, is almost like an uncharted journey, but that suites me well, haha, I like adventure!! Haha..hmm..well, as long as Jesus is with me, nothing that could stop me from inheriting the promise land God have in His mind for me. Like Abraham, I'm venturing in to a journey which I dont quite know what awaits me, but hopefully one day, God will call me His friend just like how He called Abraham. Along my year 2008 and my whole life, I just want to be as close as I could with Jesus, to know how He feel, to do what He asked, to go where He goes...My 2008... 

No comments: