Sunday, May 11, 2008

Now I realise..


Just today, I realise something, that my heart isn't BIG enough....Well, from one of the incident happen today, I realise that I was so helpless and weak, selfish....It happen like this: While my mom and I were waiting for the traffic light in the car, one man suddenly pop up and knock onto the mirror of our car, then my first thought was: quickly lock the car!! We didn't bother him, so he went to another car and did the same thing. That driver responded and it seems that he was trying to ask for help or direction, maybe because his car has broke down right behind us.....I was convicted by the Holy Spirit....because Jesus says what we did to the least of people is acctually doing it on Him....then I prayed: Dear Lord, please give me a bigger heart, a bigger heart to serve, to listen, to obey, to contain what you have ask me to do, thank God because in Him and with Him I'm a man of HOPE, BOLD, STRONG and SHARING.......Now I realise...that if I am to be without Jesus, I could be one of the most wanted.....Praise the Lord!!

No comments: