Sunday, May 11, 2008

How far can you go?

Hello everyone, felt like dropping a word or two tonight, after all the things i have experience and after some analyse. Well, these days i am starting to look up to the life of all the great personal, all the great leaders. And i realised they have something in common, they were able to hold up to their job or you call "ministry" in a christianity term for such a long time. Sometimes i  just wonder what drive them on in their life mininstry, as i am here, just 18 years of age, doubted if i could be like them. But thank God really, He had shown me that it is not possible for me to do it myself, that i could do it only WITH Him on my side. This has certainly remind me of something: Sometimes it is not about how good can you be at a moment, but how far can you go, or in other word, persevere.......i certainly wants to walk as far as i could in life with Jesus, wants to be like Moses, Abraham, Job, Elijah or present time like Billy Graham, David Livingstone......O Lord Jesus, just wish that i could be with you untill the end of my life.....

No comments: