Sunday, May 11, 2008

Pure Blessing!!!

A short one this time, just want to share my experience in my faith. Well in a usual morning just before i start my journey to school, which i think it should be last thursday when this thing happened, i said my usual prayer in the morning and walk down the stairs. And by the time i saw my wallet, i knew deep in my heart that there are hardly any sen left in it, well, it happen at times =P....But i told myself that morning: "Whatever, i have faith that i will still be able to have my breakfast.", then i walked into the kitchen to do something, then suddenly, my mom came in and she gave an amount of money which she claimed to be the scholarship which she had applied for my SPM result. GReat is our God!!!! So fast man!!! CAn u belive it?! It happened just in around 5-10 minutes time!!!! This is what i call PURE BLESSING!!!! Thank God!!!

No comments: