Sunday, May 11, 2008

The One and the only One


 The One and the only One....Well, it was November since my last blog entry, I am supposedly holiday-ing, it turn out to be my 'holidays'. Still have to go school in the morning for almost every weekdays in the past few weeks and at nights I would have to attend practices, meetings and etc...Well, busy schedule? Felt exhausted? Well, Physically? yes, Mentally? yes, Spiritually? No....Although I was  given tasks after tasks, I am greatfull and full of Joy while doing all these. For I know there is a greater cause for what am I doing, for I know at last only things which pleases Him that counts. Been to my church camp, the only thing I have learnt is to focus and set my eyes on  the one and only one saviour, healer, redeemer, truth, life; Father of all blessings, wisdom, talents, anointing and etc....only Jesus..only Him...and it is only for Him that I would do all these...just cannot stop loving You, my father in heaven.....

No comments: