Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Time Flies~~Lower Six Orientation

12th May, it was yesterday, the orientation day for a new batch of form six student. Well, all I could say is time really flies. A year before, about the same time I was down there listening to the seniors about life of a form six student, how tough can the STPM can be.... 

Well, one year on, now it's my turn now to do all the talking up on the stage. One year have passed!! A mix feelings for me, it was so hard to describe my feelings, touched yet its kind of a reminder for myself, reminding me that I am at the final days of my form 6 life. After going through 1 year in form six, I can conclude that I had never regret entering form 6. I thank God for that, for my friends, for everything that have mould my character and my attitude. And for the final days left, I will make sure I work my hats off, I have promised myself not to do something that I will regret,  I want to get good results, because I want to shine for Jesus!! 

As for the lower 6, all the best in your future studies, all the best in your route to the finale next year, remember, PLAY HARD, STUDY HARD!


No comments: