Sunday, May 11, 2008

Be a Child.....in Jesus!!


Exam is over, thank God for the grace and merecy He had on me, couldn't done this withouth Him!!! Haha, yea, God thought me something recently, that is to be a child in front of Him.....well, this really hit me. All the while I knew that I have to be mature when I'm dealing with things: my servings, studies, relationship with friends and family...almost everything and even when I come before the Lord, I tried to be as mature as I could. But I was wrong in some sense....I realise that I don't need to be a mature man when I come before Him, it is simply because in front of Him we are totaly exposed! He knows what we're thinking and what difficulties we're facing and who the true 'we' are. So there is acctually no point trying to be mature and think: Lord, I am big and mature enough to deal with this problem, so thanks for you offer to help but I think am mature enough to deal with this....end up God will say: Ok then, you do this on your own then....well, I've learnt, to be a innocent, naive child in front of Him, the Heavenly Father, cry out to Him whenever I need help, shout out to Him if I need blessing and surrender all the things that I want to do to Him......

No comments: