Sunday, May 11, 2008

Revival minded..


Well, well.....revival, one of the most frequent word mentioned these days, it has really blend into my life, my blood, my mind, my soul. After all the years we've been waiting, after all the revival conference I've attended, it is only now that I can really say, revival is really coming! It is only this year when I get so revival minded, every time I pray I just couldn't get myself off to pray for revival in Malaysia, in this generation, in this world. God is really on the move, it is up to you and me, whether we are ready to catch up with His move. When I heard Pastor sharing about the New York Revival, Wales Revival and so on, I would cry out to God in my heart...Lord, I now there WAS all the great revival that has swap across the world, but, Lord, let Your revival fall on this land once again, let yor kingdom come and your will be done, let the lost turn back to You, let the weak say I am strong, let the poor say I am rich....let your presence fill this land again!! Jesus, let Your name be lifted high! Mountains bow down and the seas will roar.....let us all be prepare and be bold and strong, to win this battle for God!! Praise the Lord!!

No comments: