Monday, September 30, 2013

From Undergraduate to Postgraduate

After waving good bye to university not long ago (approximately 1 year+), I now find myself in another level of university study. Some people say too much education aren't too good, though I sort of buy into that idea but I am a firm believer that if one could use whatever learnt in the classroom and apply them in the field then it would give themselves a sharp edge in the market place. 

So here I am,  


University Malaya, must say it is my dream too to study in this university where many regards as the prime university in Malaysia. I understand many may have so many things to say about the good and bad, but I just wish to have a moment to dwell in a feeling of pride being able to study in the country's prime university. As I strongly believe, the way for Malaysia's university to go up is to retain local lads in local universities, so I back it up with my action by enrolling into one these universities.

Having missed out on getting into the university in Bachelor level, it is a dream come true.

The application for admission was simple and straight forwardly done at the university's postgraduate admission website, and after uploading certified copies of relevant supporting documents I am then done with the application for the postgraduate program. The admission results was released 2 months after the application as stipulated.

After receiving the results of admission, I attended a program briefing on the last week of August, registered myself and enrolling to courses in the week after on a separate occasion. Done and dusted, I am now officially a postgraduate student of University of Malaya. 

Another new chapter of my life. I am living my dreams now, working as a scientist and now also postgraduate student. 

Thank you Jesus.

University of Malaya Postgraduate Application for Admission website: http://pgadmission.um.edu.my/


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello, I would really like to chat with you. If you can please contact me at godsavedme121912@gmail.com.