Thursday, September 13, 2012

Days at Work

Working life is indeed a life that requires much dedication and determination.

Some argues that you should really do what you are passionate about, but how many people out there really have the opportunity to do what they like yet making a living out of it? It is indeed a pleasure or you should say a dream de anyone who can do whatever they like but at the same time make a living out of it.

Thank God, I belong to this group of people!

Its was always my aspiration to become a researcher, a scientist if you want the textbook term. And as of today, I'm doing what I aspired to be: a Scientist.

I really thank God His guidance and grace all these years, if it's not of Him I'm really not sure where would I be right now, and as I now look back to the days of my STPM and degree life all I could say was the by the grace of God I made it through with a pretty good score, not to mentioned that I had to juggle between studies and work at the same time.

I may have had a chance to make a a little bit more money should I chose money over what I want to do. But hey, that's life and for me, life is about doing what you love to do! ;)

No comments: