Sunday, May 11, 2008

Still in positive Growth!!

Just felt like wants to share somemore.....i just realise something these days, sometimes i find myself in a very embarassing circumstances when i did something wrong, yes, guilty and all come in, but the thing is i would always ask myslef: "Apala, sudah leader still do such things"...well, sometimes i just cannot get over it and that kind of feelings would haunt me for a few days. As i am still trying to find a answer to the question, this poped up in my mind: Hello friend, you are still GROWING!!!! Well, stunned i could say, sometimes i might just rated myself too highly, and we do sometimes, think that we cannot do anything wrong in our life (especially if you're in a leadership position) and as if we have experience enough and have had attended enough conferens and talks. Well friend, from my personal experience, i truly admit that we must try our best to stay away from failures and mistakes and it is cetainly what i am trying very hard to do and we cannot one day say we're enough. But when things go the other way, lets have the courage to smile and tell others this statement: "Pls bare with me, i am still growing!!!".......aonther great lesson God has tought me.....

No comments: