Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Go Malaysia, I support YOU!!


Its a great experience visiting the Parliament, really thank God for such an experience, enjoyed and cherish every moment I spent in there, witnessing our YBss presenting their point of view in some issues, really happy~

I've stepped into a place where the governors of the country come together for the good of the country, a place where decisions are made for the people, that can decide the destiny of the country. I felt honored to be able to sit in and listen though only for a short period of time, its my pleasure to be a Malaysian, I am proud to be a Malaysian and I thank God for that. After what we called the 'Politic Tsunami', Malaysia goes on, and I will support Malaysia all the way, for I know there is a reason why God put me in Malaysia, I believe God has His own plan in Malaysia...

Have been praying for Malaysia for quite some time, just couldn't stop to pray for the country. Lets together pray for revival to swept across this nation, pray for God's kingdom to be built here in Malaysia, pray for blessings to fall upon Malaysia!!

Malaysia, my home, my country..



No comments: