Friday, May 16, 2008

Life is beautiful..

Life is beautiful isn't it? Hmm, this picture on the left shows my beloved form 6 friends, particularly my U6S classmates. Well, life is so wonderful with all these people that God has placed around me, really thank God for these people, we have really formed a tight bond between each and everyone of us, we laughed together, ate together, go toilet together, visit teachers together, take exams together, suffer together, organize events together....Hmm, its really hard to see an end to this fantastic period of my life, but, things move on, so do us. There might be a day where we might have our own things to be busy with, our own family, own work, own buisness, but all these sweet memory that make up my life will follow me till the end, hmm, life is beautiful not because everything goes smooth for you, it is beautiful because of all the little moments that make up your life. Well, life is just beautiful....

P/S: I strongly recommend one song entitled 'Life is beautiful', meaningful and it touches my heart, and I believe it will touch your heart too!
www.jaesonma.com (Click on to the song under 'Namesake' album)

No comments: