Sunday, May 11, 2008

Give me Malaysia or I die....


It's clearer than the water and the most clear-sky you can ever imagine...well, recently i have been to a conference, a life transforming conference, it had certainly turn my world upside down. It was held few days ago and i won't forget what i have received from God in the camp. It was the first conference that i had attended which is so focus souly on the Revival of Malaysia....and imagine 1000 young people were crying and praying like never before, shouting out to God with all their strength, for the sake of His kingdom to come to Malaysia, for the sake of people in Malaysia. Well, it has certainly transformed me..........and when i heard about the testimony of Revival in Scotland, one prayer which cought my soul: "Give me Scotland or I die!", well.....then i cry out to the lord:" Give me Malaysia or I die!".......it is that desperate everyone gets in the hall, desperate for revival to swap across this nation. It is time, for the young generation to arise and go out there to Fight For Christ!!!! A Big Picture, Big Vision too hard to keep it to myself.....

No comments: