Sunday, May 11, 2008

Greatest honour!!


Yea, came back from tonite church volunteers appreciation nite. This was my first time to attend this occation, but certainly it won't be my last. Well we started the event with a Praise & Worship session, I was reflecting on something through out the session. Yes, it is a nite to appreciate the volunteers after a year of hardwork and goodwork, but I always have this in mind: It is our Honor to serve the King of Kings and the Lord od Lords...it was my greatest honour and it is still my greatest honour now and it will be my greatest honor in the future...I wouldn't mind even if we doesn't get a night like this, it is simply because, just by the fact that God allowed us to serve Him, it is our honour to do so, it is well expressed in a song:


God of my forever
Forever I'm with You
My life is saved with a price
Your sacrifice redeemed my soul

God of my forever
And forever I will sing
My greatest honour will always be
To serve my Lord and King


Thank You Jesus, I love You and it is my Greatest honour to serve You.......

No comments: