Sunday, May 11, 2008

The End of an Amazing Race! (Re-posted edition)


Here is another meaningful blog entry, re-posted now...


1st of February 2007:
Haha....once you look at my title...you will know what I am going to talk about.....yes, The Amazing Race Asia has just ended on high.......although my favourite team doesn't come out on top at the end, but it is still a great show to watch........bitter sweet feelings......haha....what can I say, aren't life is more exciting when you doesn't know what will happen next?! It has been 13 weeks for this Amazing Race show but it will be 80 or even more years for our life......disapointment, achievement, all the conflics and unpredictably senario will just enrich my life, indeed, our lives!!!! But one thing myself have experienced is walking side by side with my best friend is really enjoyable and great, just want to thank every friends that have joined me in my race, no matter for long or short, i really appreciate it, well, that's what friends are for!!!!Lastly, me myself with a standing ovation for all the teams in the competition and all those who are still running in your very own AMAZING RACE......Cheers and smilez.......life just can't get any better......


~~thank you my Lord Jesus, having you with me in my race is just amazing......~~

No comments: