Sunday, May 11, 2008

Being Significant, Making a Difference in life...


Well, haha, glad to be back on this blog again. Really thank God for what and how He has blessed me during the Chinese New Year, really thank Him for everything, love Him so much!! Haha..Recently, I have forgotten which particular day, as I was thinking things, thinking of what I want to do in my future, the Holy Spirit reminded me of one thing, whether I want to be someone of great succes, achievement, position but who did not make any difference in someones' life? Or I want to be someone who maybe earn less, less fame, living an modest life but who make a different in someones' life. Well, honestly, this is a paradigm shft for me. All this while I was thinking to be a man of great success, position, achievment, and I've said that I dreamt about becoming a multi-bilionair, international entrepeunuer for God, and neglecting what God really wants me to do and dream for Him. And I come to know that it is when you follow the will of God, follow the path that He has set for you, follow His voice, that we can really make a difference in life. Being at a right place and right position will enable us to fully utilize what God has given us, and by doing that, and when we are doing what we are good at, we can, be a significant person and hence, making a difference in life. It is not what the majority do that we have to follow and do, it is doing what you want to do, what God wants you to do, that you will flourish and shine as bright as a shining stars. And when we do all that, and through us, that God will make a difference not only in our life, but in life of people who are around us, now that is what I call being significant, making a difference!! Hmm, well, dear Lord, I just want to follow your will, let Your will bhut not my will be done, even it meant to say that I was wrong all this while...I just want to be a person of significant, who makes a difference in lives....for Jesus Christ...

No comments: