Sunday, May 11, 2008

Life Scale?!


I was quite busy these days, having studies, church servings, cociricular responsibilities, and etc all in line, I was put into a situation where I really have to make my life scale clear enough in order for me to achieve what I am opt to achieve. Life is like this, I was all the while in this kind of situation, and thank God, I can say that at the moment I still manage to make my 'scale' clear, although at times I would screwed up everything and make myself in a middle of no where, especially now in Form 6....haha.....and I believe that by the strenght of God, I can continue to make my life scale clear.....and I encourage you, yes, everyone who are reading this, to make your 'Life Scale' clear in order to have a high efficiency, effective, and productive life...And at last, to achieve the ultimate goal of your life....

No comments: