Sunday, May 11, 2008

A cut on the hand, show how precious is a friend...

Acctually wanted to write about this few days ago, but still thank God although it was delayed untill today =P. Well, something has make me felt so touched a few days ago. As i was opt to do my biology practical in the lab, well, i broke a test tube and it cut my palm as my friend told me that i pressed on the test tube when i was trying to save it from dropping. Well, end up we were delayed a few minutes and plus a handicaped member which was me. But i felt so touch when they say :"Nevermind, it is ok.." and some words like :"You don't do it..." which they ask someone else to do it....i felt really touched...and that remind me that despite all the bad things stole the limelight in the tabloids, i believe there are still good deeds in people....especially young people....thank God, lesson 3......

No comments: