Sunday, May 11, 2008

A tough run in........


It has been a long time since my last post, or even my last 'visit' to my own blog. Hmm, well, kinda busy these days, that is why this blog has recently became a wildland. Hmm, well, life is really wonderful, hmm, having said that, all things that make up our life, no matter good or bad, are meant to make our life an unforgettable one. Life have been reasonably tough these days, having all my studies, ministries, works and all on the line, it is really tough to juggle all at the same time. I have became quite imbalance emotionally because of this situation, knowing that I need to in fully accelerate mode in order to get my 5A and Band 6, and there were so many things I wanted to do in my ministries, this is like taking my whole life to figure it out. But well, God's mind is far better than mine, or you can say, ours' are negligeble comparing to God's mind. Well, when I really sat down and think about it, and at last, I found the equilibrium point. What I am doing, what I am living out, its all for Jesus, the only reason that keep me doing all these, it is Him alone. Well, no doubt it is real tough at times, frustration and emotional imbalance would fill my mind, but every time I go through that, I know that I am one step nearer to what God wants me to achieve, and I know that God knows as well all the things that I am going through, that I can overcome it for He would not give us things that I could not bare (1 Corhintians 11:13). Well, its the route its still on, it will be a tough run in towards the end.............but.......

God will make a way
Where there seems to be no way
He works in ways we cannot see
He will make a way for me
He will be my guide
Hold me closely to Him side
With love and strength for each new day
He will make a way
He will make a way
P/S: Well, not forgetting this, a4j youth EP will be launch soon!!!! Haha, thank God for that..so, pls grab yourself this annointed EP, which will surely impact your life!! 24/5/08, 8pm @ Glad Tidings Pataling Jaya (along Jalan Gasing)..

No comments: