Sunday, May 11, 2008

Bad hAir DaY..


Well well well, what can i say about this? It happened yesterday, before i left for church, decided to do something with my hair, so that it won't look so dull. Well, it turned out to be a disaster. After receiving some negative comment, decided to put a cap on, but it turned out to be another disaster. Soon after i put my cap on, it was at night i supposed to rap, well at least i call it rap, my hair were styled into 'Beckam'-like hair style, but yet it was another disastruos experience......Phew......well well, a bad hair day, but God turn it into His day, it meant to be a bad hair day for me, but who knows in His plan, He was using this bad hair day to let me know.....It's time to do something........with your HAIR!!!! Haha, praise the Lord!!!! Rejoyce in Him always!!!

No comments: