Sunday, May 11, 2008

Only for You


Felt so touched by holy spirit, the letter below are dedicated to my Abba Father in heaven.....


Dear Abba Father,

         Father in heaven, this is your son writing to you. Abba father, so so sorry if I've hurt your heart in anyway, sorry for my siliness, sorry for my pride, sorry for making you worry. Abba, you've come to know me even before I am in my mother's womb, you have implanted your destiny and your calling for me in me long before I was born. I'm just so greatful to you that I have this previlage to know you and have you as my Abba. Abba, you know me well, aren't you? Sometimes I thought I was so great that untill I forgot this was acctually all your works; sometimes I get so busy untill I forgot my first priority is to love you and have a deep love relationship with you rather than doing works alone. Abba, I just want to let you know that, I want you more anything else, I want your will but not my will to be done, I want to love you more rather than loving ministries more. Father in heaven, please strengthen me and empower me to do what is right and what I supposed to do, as your son, for I'm weak and vulnerable without you, useless I could say. I will abide in you as how you abide in me. Father in heaven, thanks for everything you've done for me, please coninue to guide me in this life you've given me, let me follows your footsteps. Let me sing you a song, Abba:

Dekat pada Mu itu rinduku
Setiap kataku Kau pun menunggu
Tak ku sangka, ku temukan
Satu kasih yang abadi
Kiniku datang dan ku bawa hidupku

Memandang wajahMu, mengikuti kebaikanMu
Mengejar hadirMu, dalam hidupku
Membawa sembahku, menyatakan kebesaranMu
Mengejar hadirMu, dalam hidupku

I love You, Abba Father....
                                                                                                         From: Your son, Kenneth 

No comments: