Sunday, May 11, 2008

LiFe in Form 6!!

Well, it is quite clear for me what course or things that i am going to do after form 5, and yes, after 6 months, now i find myself in a brand new journey of my life, form 6 life....Haha, had a slight taste on it when i witnessed m own siblings who had both gone through form 6, and now, i can feel how they feel and i can experience what they have experienced. For me, form 6 life can be sum up with a simple formulae(Pls bare with me, i juz cannot get rid of formulae =P): Strees + Six form life = Fantastic experience.....when i was chatting with my friends, we all agree that form 6 life is totally different form any that we have experienced so far, and so far, we found out that most of our lifestyle have changed, and we're starting to crack out what we call 'the nerd jokes'....haha....but i really have to thank God for putting me in this situation, so that i could continue to grow as a person...thank God, thank Jesus!!!

No comments: