Thursday, January 6, 2011

New Semester - January 2011

Its wonderful! Finally after almost 2 months of study break, I am going back to class again on 10th of January. Just managed to enrolled myself for coming semester, and the moment I knew I am taking 7 subjects I was like:"Ok, this is something new".

Wasn't expecting so many subjects in a single semester, anyhow I wasn't worried nor pressured, being the usual me I am sort of thrived to tackle the difficult tasks. I have had so much favor of God in the passed semesters in the previous one and a half year, I totally admit that it wasn't me but Him alone that I could do well in my studies. I thank God for that and I'm not flattered by the success I've got from previous study experiences. My friends were giving advices to me, asking me to consider dropping one subject or two to take the huge load off my shoulders and I thank them for their concerns they have shown to me.

In Proverbs 1:7 " The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and instructions."

In God I believe, for I hold on to the principles that were imprinted in my heart, that God is the source of all things that we ever-need. I believe God has what I need and therefore by getting close to Him, I knew I could do anything that He wanted me to do.

God is the CREATOR of the world, so what is so difficult about biology, physics, chemistry or maths to Him? He created them.

Though God, I believe I can.

No comments: