Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Love

"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." 
(1 Corinthians 13:13)


This world wouldn't be the same without love. Without love, there is no room for weaknesses, there is no need for forgiving. A world without love would be such a scary place, a living hell it would be. 

All men and women needs love, an undebiable fact that we all have to accept. We want to be loved, be accepted, be celebrated. Since we were born we craved for attention and love from everyone surrounding us and even as we travel down our years, love is still very much what we lived for. Having tons of success but have no one to enjoy your success with, how bad can that be? Suffering from hardship of life without companions, how meaningless could life be?

37 Jesus replied: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’ 38 This is the first and greatest commandment. 39 And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ 40 All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.”
(Matthew 22)

Love is not self-indulging, love is sacrificing. When imperfect coincides, the ability to accept and embrace differences comes from love. Love makes sharp edges curve, like water that cuts through stones.

It was pretty much of what I am feeling right now, I felt love. From my interaction with my family, my love, and friends, I felt love. It is the most satisfying feeling that you can ever get, better than any mode of success in the world. Recently my sister just gave birth to my little niece by the name Hannah. She is simply, amazingly adorable. I felt so loved when I was holding her in my arms, looking at her beautiful face had touch the deepest part of my heart.

Besides, I've got such time to spend with my beloved family. We are of different personality no doubt, but the differences doesn't pull us away, but glued us together to embrace differences in each of us. I love everyone of them, my stern but cute papa, lovely and adorable mama, quiet but good big bro, charming and joyous jie jie, thoughtful and wise 2nd bro, and also this mischievous and intelligent little sis. Not forgetting my 2 very very cute aunties and also my brother-in-law, he is a great example for me. Each of them makes my life complete and I love each and everyone of them dearly.

Then there is my love, she is always there for me, supporting me and encouraging me though I was a little bit like a hard wood due to my special personality. I always imagined us being the couple in the animation UP, building our own family together and spending every moment of our life together till the very end. I am and will continue to love her and grow together with her in the love of God.

Then there is this few very special people, the Ongs little sisters and brothers. Maybe it was due to the similarity between my family and their's, but in an equally amazing way, God had put us so close together like birth brothers and sisters. I am thankful and greatful to be able to participate in some part of their life, seeing them growing is my joy and I love them dearly too.

God had put all these people in my life to show His love to me, and I know He himself loves me too. I always thought we all are like a baby in His eyes, He is holding you in His arms everyday, looking at you and He had so much joy even if you just sneeze. He would sing you to bed everyday, feed you and protect you. God is love and remember not only we are enjoying the moment with God, but He is also, enjoying every moment He got to spend with you.

Life is full of hardship, but take courage my friends out there, whenever you are in need, love is there for you to pull you right back up. And remember, love is God, and God is love.




No comments: