Sunday, June 14, 2009

Confession from my heart

Dear God,

For all you are, for who you are, worthy of all praise. Throughout all these years, You have been so faithful and true to me, it was truly my honour to be able to follow You, Jesus, if it was not of Your grace, I wouldn't be where I am now. Blessings over blessings, then tests over tests, I'm tired, I'm tired and at the brink of collapsing, You hold me, You hold me in Your hands, You never abandoned me, You are always there.

Jesus my Lord, my Saviour. I love you Jesus, it is You whom I love now till forever, never gonna let You down again, never gonna miss you out again, my Lord my Saviour, I love You.

Engkau ku sembah, kau yang terindah
Pulihkan ku dengan darahmu
Engkau ku sembah, bapa mulia
Seumur hidupku, ku mahu menyembahmu

No comments: