Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Tears of helplessness...

Recently, life has not been that tough before. Wake up at 6am, end up at home at 7pm. I will have to go to school in the morning, and afternoon will be traveling around the whole Klang Valley, its exhausting for me, really tired at both the ends. And while I was still pushing for more, my body decided to hold me back and say, Kenneth, that's it, I have had enough!

That forces me to take a day off my studies and work, this was my first time after years. Felt helpless, nothing I could do to change anything now, all I can do was to rest and let my body recover. Its tough for me, having so many things on the line, helpless I could say. On Sunday morning I went to church, one particular song touched the deepest end of my heart, it certainly did...

当我感到软弱无助
你能力显得完全
我要全心的相信
你神迹如此真实

不是自己依靠实力
乃是依靠你的灵
我要全心的相信
你神迹如此真实

I wept like a kid in front of Jesus. Why am I so stubborn at times? Why do I always depend on myself?  My heart was broken once again, only to be rebuild by the Holy Spirit and by the love of God. Not by my strength nor wisdom, but by the Spirit of the living God! Dear Father, I just want to walk with You, hold You tight and finish this tun with You...I love you Jesus....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was reading through your blog.I understand how you feel,bro!It's really tiring I understand.But one thing God is with you!Take care and God know you are not doing by yourself,but God!Keep it up!

Sab
xoxox

Jerry said...

Chill out bro, here's some remedy i recommend, it's called Jesus Juice. Have some when in times of need, POP! N you're reborn :) The package comes in great promotion; it's conveniently 3-in-1(father spirit son) and are sold for only for the price of a prayer! Wait, that's not it! Once you drink Jesus Juice, it will never run out! Watcha waiting for? Quick go get some~