Friday, November 6, 2009

Can't time just stop?

"How wish I am 18 now and I can drive myself to any where I want", " How wish I can live my own life, earn my own money and buy the things I want". Aren't these saying familiar? Well, this used to be words said with high hopes and high spirit, but when you are really there, you wish you could take back those words.

Things has changed, many things were left in the memory lane. A fear of growing up? Maybe. Recently I was thinking back the times when I was a little boy, when I have mom on my side, and dad is always there for me, no worries at all, really none. But now, I missed those times, those innocent days, where I could just do whatever I want to do.

It is uncertain what future lies ahead of me, I really do not know. But one thing for sure, one thing that had never changed ever since I took my first breath on earth, my God has never changed. He was, and He is still the Lord of my life, the one who has marvelous plan for me.

Pretty sentimental right? Well, I do at times, when sentimental took over my rasionality.

No comments: